Hi Make it Crafty friends!
I’m still excited about the new images “The funky girls” by Krista Smith. For the card for today I’ve combined an image of the girls with a background. They are perfect together!
It’s so awesome that you can use a close up from a digi and that’s what I did with this background. I used the linker part of the “Tree on Hill” digi stamp and “Carlie with Giraffe” without the giraffe and let her sit under the tree.
Here are the Copic markers I’ve used:
- skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
- hair: Y31, E59, E09, YR14
- sky: B00, B000, B0000
- clouds: C3, C1
- gras: G28, YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00, YG11
- rocks: W7, W5, W3, W1
- jeans: BV29, B99, B97, B95, B93
- yellow: Y17, Y15, Y11
- leafs: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
- wood: E59, E39, E37, E35, E31
Make it Crafty supplies used:
Thank you for stopping by!