Hi Make it Crafty friends!
Deborah here today! I’m so sorry that I missed a post, I’ll make that good in the coming week. No worries!!
Today I have a 100% Copic coloured card for you. I’m really into summer at this moment!
I saw that this beautiful stamp Avery at the Beach was in special at the store and I couldn’t resist her. I saw her laying on a beautiful tropical beach, so I searched in the shop for a suiting background. The Tropical Beach Landscape is a perfect match.
I printed the digital image out in a grey scale, so you don’t see the lines that much. A sort of no-lines colouring.
Here are the Copic colours I’ve used:
- skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, R20
- hair: Y21, E59, E37, E35, YR14, YR23
- bikini: RV69, RV19, RV55, RV52
- sky: B00, B000, C3, C1
- water: B16, B14, B12, BG01, BG11, BG23
- palm trees: E29, E25, E23, E21/ E79, E77, E74/ G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
- sand: E50, E35, E33, E53, E51
- shell: W7, W5, W3, W1
I also added some white dots on the water, so it looks like the waves.
Make it Crafty products that I’ve used:
- Avery at the Beach digital image
- Tropical Beach Landscape digital image
Thank you for stopping by!